The Wanhao Duplicator 7 DLP is a resin desktop 3D printer made by Wanhao. The Duplicator 7 has a build area of 121x68x200mm and a Z layer resolution capability of 25 micron. This printer uses a High Definition 2K LCD display, this gives an incredible resolution of 47 micron (X/Y). You will need a PC with a HDMI port (2K capable) or Raspberry Pi with nanoDLP to control this printer.
This is the latest update of this popular 3D printer. The improved Z-stage will improve print quality compared to previous versions. The milled buildplate will keep your prints sticking to it with much less problems.
What’s new in version 1.5
- Build plate is now fine machined and does not have powder coating on the bottom surface.
- The Z stage is now a double rail design to provide more strength and resistance to wobbling.
- The Z carriage is now made out of a machined block in stead of bent metal.
- The Z Min Endstop / Trigger is redesigned for better results and less possible damage to the screen if it fails.
- Mounting of the Built plate is now easier and more aligned with the LCD with the addition of a stop line.
- The top Anti-wobble bracket was changed to a square shape for more strength.
What’s in the box
- Wanhao D7 Printer version 1.5
- Spare Fep Tape sheet for Screen
- Jar for cleaning finished prints
- 2x Latex gloves
- Power cable UK and EUR cable
- Hex Driver
- 250ml Sample amount UV Resin (Random colour)
- Included Printing Material: Sample Resin Pack
- Layer Capability: 0.025mm (HD 25 µm)
- Max Print Speed: 35mm/hour
- Build Envelope: 121mm x 68mm x 200mm
- Build Surface: Wanhao Proprietary Surface (+/- 0.03mm Flat Tolerance)
- Printer Frame Size: 200mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 430mm (H)
- Light Wavelength: 405 nm
- LCD Pixel Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Z-Axis Endstop Switch: Optical Endstop Sensor
- Cooling: 60mm Electronics Cooling Fan
- Compatible Software: Creation Workshop/nanoDLP
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10
- File Type: Gcode
- File Transfer: USB Tethered
- Frame Color: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)
- Free shipping in Europe
- Excluding remote areas