Phrozen Standard Beige is a great low price UV resin compatible with most popular LCD 3D printers.
Phrozen Standard Beige headlines
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 13 sec @ 50 um, Delay 3
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen Shuffle, Shuffle XL, Make ParaLED, Make XL ParaLED, Phrozen 1.5
- Application: Prototyping
- Viscosity: 530 cps (25C)
- Density: 1.14 g / cm3
- Tensile Stress (Break): 51 MPa
- Elongation: 6.7%
- Tensile Modulus: 980 MPa
- Hardness: Shore 72D
- Heat Deflection Temperature @0.45MPa: 123C
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition.