ApplyLabWork Modeling Tan is highly precise and accurate and captures fine details. The Tan color is similar to skin tone and has smooth surface. Perfect for dental uses. Compatible with Formlabs Form1 & Form2 SLA 3D Printers. Modeling resin is comparable to Formlabs Standard resin.
Modeling Tan Features
- For SLA Printers / Laser-based printers, calibrated on Formlabs Form2
- Formlabs VAT friendly (extensively tested)
- High tensile strength (42-44Mpa) with balanced elongation (4-6%)
- Quick Setup in PreForm: Printer Model select: Form1+ or Form2 / Material select: Gray V3 & V4
- VOC Free
Modeling Tan Specifications
|Material:||Acrylate-based Polymer for 3D Printing|
|Flexure Modulus (MPa):||2081±106|
|Viscosity at 77°F/25°C:||975~1175 cP|
Notes & Warnings
- This resin has not been tested on the following printers: AnyCubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Xayav Model V, Titan, Phrozen.