The Type D Flex is our option for particularly flexible model parts with the functionality to allow elasticity. The Type D Flex has damping properties and has been developed as resin for functional prototypes. When polymerized, the material is suitable for applications where TPU-like flexibility is required
The resin has very low lap shear properties and high elongation. This allows the production of flexible objects that can be compressed or bent to a certain intensity.
DruckWege Resin is an acrylic based resin with industrial properties, developed and designed for 3D printers with DLP / UV light sources:
- fast curing
- high level of detail and sharp contours
- smooth and dry object surface
- low odour
- Elongation at break is about 80%.
- Shrinkage: approx. 2% +/- 1%
- Bottle: UN approval: UN 3H1/X1.9/250 Material: HDPE
- Bottle design may vary from the picture shown above.
- DruckWege resin hardens under UV light (sensitive at 405nm).
- Color: Black
- Content: 500 grams
DruckWege Resin is compatible with
- B9 Creator,
- 3D Facture Draken,
- Wanhao D7 v3,
- Anycubic photon,
- Phrozen shuffle,
- Zortrax Inkspire,
- Flashforge Hunter,
- Epax X1
- and others.