ApplyLabWork high resolution Modeling Black with good strength and strong material performance. For designers and engineers of all types to perfect their designs & concepts. Compatible with Formlabs Form1 & Form2 SLA 3D Printers. Modeling resin is comparable to Formlabs Standard resin.
Modeling Black Features
- For SLA Printers / Laser-based 3D printers, calibrated on Formlabs Form2,
- Formlabs VAT friendly (extensively tested)
- High tensile strength (50-57Mpa) with balanced elongation (3-8%)
- Capture the finest details of your print, smooth finish surface, accurate and robust
- Quick Setup in PreForm: Printer Model select: Form1+ or Form2 / Material select: Black & V1
- Investment Casting (ceramic shell) burn out: 1,100°C/2,012°F, 1 hour (single step)
- VOC Free
Modeling Black Specifications
|Material:||Acrylate-based Polymer for 3D Printing|
|Viscosity at 77°F/25°C:||1300~1500 cP|
Notes & Warnings
- This resin has not been tested on the following printers: AnyCubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Xayav Model V, Titan, Phrozen.