Cleaning small prints in alcohol can be tricky. You drop your print in the IPA and there it is on the bottom. The same bottom where all the nasty resin residu resides. When you want to take it out, you have to find it in the murky alcohol resin solution with youre gloves on…. So we started using these Print cleaning filters and they work great.
- Filter is made of stainless steel material
- Easy and convenient to use and clean
- Uncured resin will drop through the mesh
- Top Diameter: 88 mm
- Inside diameter: 55 mm
- Total height: 75 mm
- Height filter area: 60 mm
How to use
- Get a cup with an inside diameter between 56 and 86 mm and a minimum height of 80mm.
TIP: The Wanhao blue cup works fine, you can use the lid as a drip tray.
- Fill the cup with IPA.
TIP: Make sure you don’t overfill, leave margin for your prints and filter volume.
- Put your print in the cleaning filter and carefully lower it in the cup with IPA.
- Carefully move the filter with print around to make sure all uncured resin washes away
TIP: Use a little brush to remove all resin from creases and cracks.
- When all resin is gone put the filter with print in a cup with clean water.
TIP: Depending on material we clean we also use water with some dishwasher soap. So first alcohol, second soap water, third clean water. If needed repeat cycle.
- Have a dip tray ready or kitchen towel ready. Drop the print from the filter on the towel. Place filter on drip tray.