Formware 3D Features
Premium Support generation and editing
- AUTOMATIC GENERATION
The fastest way to support generation for your prints. Automatic.
- 100% DRAGGABLE SUPPORTS
Just drag supports and the geometry adapts automatically.
- POINT/LINE MODE
Edit supports more easily in point/line mode.
- ADVANCED EDGE & SURFACE EDITS
Edit/resample/delete critical detected surfaces or edges.
Quick Mesh editting
- MESH HOLLOWING
Hollow your mesh to save printing material and create a light weight structure.
- LATTICE INFILLS
Add perfect lattice infills to get a strong part.
- DRAINAGE HOLES
Add holes to your hollow parts to lets material flow out easily during printing
- MIRRORING & SCALING
Easily mirror/scale your supported part including supports. Saving you time.
Easy User interface
- OBJECT MANIPULATOR
Easily move/rotate/scale your objects with the click and drag manipulator.
Array copy objects to build an entire table with a few clicks.
- IMPORT & EXPORT
Import and export .stl, .obj, .ply, .amf and project files to save all your work.
- SHORTCUTS & MORE
Formware 3D includes an extensive list of keyboard shortcuts to save you time.
Rock solid slice engine
- FAULT TOLERANT SLICING
Slice your models quickly and fault tolerant with GPU slicing.
- LIGHT MASKS
Apply light masks to ensure uniform light intensity at your platform.
- CUSTOMIZABLE EXPORT
Export slices, gcode, preview, print profiles etc. Many options to choose from.
- EXTREME SLICE SIZES
Slicing engine tested up to 8000 x 8000 pixels.
Formware 3D is compatible with
- Generic LCD/DLP machines (.stl export including supports)
- Phrozen Shuffle (XL) (.stl export including supports & Slice export)
- Kudo 3d (slice export)
- Wanhoa D7 (.cws export + printcontroller)
- Anycubic photon (.photon export new)
- Formlabs Form 1 & 2 (.stl export including supports)
- Can be activated on 1 PC
- Support: Email
- Allowed Usage: Personal use
- License: Lifetime
- Can be activated on 2 PC’s
- Support: Email + Telephone
- Allowed Usage: Business/Commercial use
- License: Lifetime
Hardware and software requirements
- OpenGL 3.3 (most modern pc’s support this)
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- At least 2Gb memory. 4Gb is advised
- Dedicated GPU is advised, not required