This is a complete kit to build your own large format LCD 3D Printer. This 10.1″ display has a 85 micron X/Y resolution.
This display comes with back-light for use in daylight resin 3D printers and without back-light for use in UV or full spectrum 3D Printers.
Ofcourse you can always remove the backlight yourself.
- Active screen area: 216,96mm x 135,6mm
- Pixels: 2560 x 1600 (2K)
- Resolution: 85 micron x/y
Contents of kit:
- 1 x 10.1″ LCD Display
- HDMI Board
- Cables to connect the display panel with the HDMI Board
NOTES AND WARNINGS:
- Handle the display with extreme care
- This display is QC checked before shipping
- This display is to be installed by trained technician
- Take proper ESD measures when handling the display
- Handle the flex cables with extreme care. Do not bend the flex cable to much.
- Never lift the display by the cables
- Make sure all flat cables are straight in there connectors. Failing to do this could damage the display or driverboard
- Broken cables are not covered by warranty
- Broken displays and driver boards are not covered by warranty unless they where damaged during transport,
- Using this display without protective front glass on your 3D Printer is not recommended by manufacturers
- Using this display without protective front glass on your 3D Printer can void warranties and is at your own risk