FEPshop FEP HD is, in our humble opinion, the best quality FEP film available for 3D printing.
We recommend 100 micron as a minimum thickness for general use on a 5.5″ LCD 3D Printer. And a minimum of 127 micron for general use on 8.9″ LCD 3D printers.
About FEPshop FEP HD
Mid 2017 we got acquainted a FEP film manufacturer who developed FEP film with a difference. Because of superior production methodology and smart additives it is very clear, has a very high transmission rate, the thickness is very even and it’s a bit softer than regular FEP. All these properties make this FEP the best material for 3D printing we found to date. Because of its superior optical properties and the softness of the material it preserves fine detail better. That’s why we call it HD film.
- Known and trusted quality by FEPshop
- Only sold by FEPshop and our resellers
- Very clear film
- Even thickness means less optical distortion
- Softer then all other FEP film we know, making layer peeling easier
- Sheets are cut to size to make mounting more comfortable
FEP 127HD Specifications
- Resistant to high temperatures (204 ° C)
- High UV transmitance
- Low refraction index
- Chemically inert
- Ultimate non-stick surface
- UV stable
- All sheets quality checked
- Width: 210mm
- Length: 297mm
- Thickness: 0.127mm/127micron
Notes & Warnings
- Always use micro fiber cloth cleaning FEP sheets
- Other shops now started branding inferieur products as FEP HD. Which it is not, as far as we know it is just regular FEP Film, without any of the HD benefits. So, if you want to be sure that you really are buying HD quality make sure it’s from FEPshop or one of our reselllers. Don’t pay extra for regular FEP film.
If you have any questions please contact us.