Phrozen Sonic 4K
Incl. Formware Pro Slicer software FREE! A professional 3D printer for Dental and Jewelry applications. The fastest Phrozen model yet with an incredible 4K high resolution (35 micron XY). With a large printing area of 6.1” it produces highly detailed 3D models that match your exact design, regardless of the size of your model. The Phrozen Sonic 4K is a professional machine, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K, all metal build and featuring the Phrozen’s famous super-stable z-axis to ensure a precise, repeatable, quiet and smooth printing process.
The perfect printer for Dental and Jewellery applications!
Professional High speed & High resolution 3D printing
- Buildsize: 130 * 73 * 200mm
- LCD: Monochrome 6.1″ 4K
- XY Pixels: 3840*2160 pixels
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- LED Array: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- Print Speed: Up to 90mm/hour
- Ports: USB, Ethernet
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Touchscreen: 5″ colour
- Slicer: Chitubox V1.6.5
- Z Resolution: 10 – 300 µm
- Z-axis: Dual Linear Rail with Ball Screw
- Power Input:100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ
- Power usage: 50W
- Printer size: 23 * 26 * 46cm
- Printer weight: 14,5Kg
- Phrozen Sonic 4K 3D Printer
- Metal resin vat with fep film pre-mounted
- Power supply with EU plug
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, Etc.)
- No UV resin included. Don’t forget to add UV resin to your order to get started immediately.
- This product does not include spare FEP Film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear and post-processing equipment. Please check the accessories section to get all needed items to start 3D printing.
- Before you start printing
- FEPshop is official Phrozen dealer for Europe
- 12 Months factory warranty (special conditions may apply for remote areas and outside EU)
- EU Warranty for EU customers (special conditions may apply for remote areas)
- Excluded from warranty: Consumable parts including Resinvat, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
- Limited warranty: The LCD display is covered with warranty for 3-month after arrival.
- Opening the machine without authorization voids warranty