Phrozen Shuffle 2018 – The Best Prosumer Resin 3D Printer
With a 5.5″ High Resolution 2K LCD and a print volume of 120mm x 6.8mm x 200mm. This little power house delivers reliable printing where others fall short.
Using the ParaLED V1 Light engine developed by Phrozen the Shuffle delivers full build plate exposure with more then 95% even lighting resulting in the full use of the entire build area, no hot spots at all.
Twin Linear Guides, Ball Screw, and Optical End-stops ensure smooth deliberate movement, no upgrades or mods are needed. It’s extremely well built, for the money this is the most solid resin printer we have ever seen.
An integrated 3.5″ Color Touch Screen Display and intuitive interface make operation a breeze. 47 micron XY resolution and an amazing 10 micron Z Resolution makes this one of the most detailed printers on the market in almost any class. Built in slicing software allows for easy printing. When accessed through the web interface you have full control over all resin and print parameters. Optional external (opensource) slicers like FormWare 3D and ChiTu Box are available to add support material to your prints.
Now also available with ParaLed V2, even more accurate and 10% faster printing!
The perfect printer for professional Jewelery, Modeling, Dental and Prototyping applications
Phrozen Shuffle features
- Uniform printing on the full buildplate
- XY Resolution 47 µm. Suitable for detailed models, jewelry, and dental use
- ParaLED V1 LED Array with more then 95% optical uniformity
- 50W 24 Bulb UV LED Array for faster resin curing
- 405 nm UV-LEDs compatible with most commercially available resin
- 3.5″ Touch Screen control
- 3 USB ports and 1 Network port
- Works standalone, no need for a dedicated PC.
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing. Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- 1 year warranty¹
- Support by Phrozen, multiple Facebook Forums, On-line Customer Service
- Printer Size: 28 * 28 * 42 cm
- Printer Weight: 13 Kg
- Printing Volume: 12 * 6.8 * 20 cm
- ParaLED V1 – 50W 24 bulb 405nm Light Engine
- XY Resolution: 47 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Printing Speed: 20 mm per hour
- Printer OS: NanoDLP
- Slicer: Open system
- Recommended Layer Height: 10 – 100 µm
In the box
- Resin vat with FEP sheet
- Resin vat cover
- Resin wiper
- FEPshop is official Phrozen Distributor for Northern Europe
- 1 year warranty (Inside EU, special conditions apply outside EU and remote areas)
- 2 year warranty optional (contact us about details)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED