Because we know you want and need the best in 3D Printing quality we asked Phrozen to make Phrozen Shuffles for us with the new ParaLED 2.0 pre-installed.
Phrozen Shuffle ParaLED 2.0 – The Best Prosumer Resin 3D Printer
The light intensity, wavelength, and optical path are critical to printing speed and quality for resin 3D printer. The Phrozen Shuffle ParaLED 2.0 has the upgraded ParaLED 2.0 Light engine developed by Phrozen pre-installed. The ParaLED 2.0 from Phrozen is a again a major improvement of the optical path.
Compared to ParaLED 1.0 the ParaLED 2.0 delivers:
- Even better optical uniformity
- Even better full build plate exposure.
- Even better parallel exposure resulting in sharper prints.
- Prints peed improvements of ~10% (depending on resin used)
With a 5.5″ High Resolution 2K LCD and a print volume of 120mm x 68mm x 200mm. This little power house delivers reliable printing where others fall short. Twin Linear Guides, Ball Screw, and Optical End-stops ensure smooth deliberate movement, no upgrades or mods are needed. It’s extremely well built, for the money this is the most solid resin printer we have ever seen.
An integrated 3.5″ Color Touch Screen Display and intuitive interface make operation a breeze. 47 micron XY resolution and an amazing 10 micron Z Resolution makes this one of the most detailed printers on the market in almost any class. Built in slicing software allows for easy printing. When accessed through the web interface you have full control over all resin and print parameters. Optional external (opensource) slicers like FormWare 3D and ChiTu Box are available to add support material to your prints.
The perfect printer for professional Jewelery, Modeling, Dental and Prototyping applications
- Uniform printing on the full buildplate
- XY Resolution 47 µm. Suitable for detailed models, jewelry, and dental use
- ParaLED 2.0 LED Array with exceptional optical uniformity
- Improved printspeed
- 50W 24 Bulb UV LED Array for faster resin curing
- 405 nm UV-LEDs compatible with most commercially available resin
- 3.5″ Touch Screen control
- 3 USB ports and 1 Network port
- Works standalone, no need for a dedicated PC.
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing. Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- 1 year warranty¹
- Support by Phrozen, multiple Facebook Forums, On-line Customer Service
- Printer Size: 28 * 28 * 42 cm
- Printer Weight: 13 Kg
- Printing Volume: 12 * 6.8 * 20 cm
- ParaLED V2 – 50W 24 bulb 405nm Light Engine
- XY Resolution: 47 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Printing Speed: 25mm per hour
- Printer OS: NanoDLP
- Recommended Layer Height: 10 – 100 µm
In the box
- Resin vat with FEP sheet
- Resin vat cover
- Resin wiper
- FEPshop is official Phrozen Distributor for Northern Europe
- 1 year warranty (Inside EU, special conditions apply outside EU and remote areas)
- 2 year warranty optional (contact us about details)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
Notes & Warning
- When using Shuffle ParaLED 1.0 resin profiles, please re-calibrate first. A good starting point would be to reduce cure time by 10%