The Prosumer Shuffle XL – Prosumer Resin 3D Printer
The Phrozen Shuffle XL is the best large prosumer resin 3D printer on the market. This machine has adopted the good things from the earlier models Phrozen Make & Make XL. On top of that Phrozen added their latest developments in 3D Printing technology. The Shuffle XL fuses all Phrozen’s knowledge & expertise into one more stable, mature and accurate 3D printing machine!
Unlike the sleek compact design of the Phrozen Make the Phrozen Shuffle XL has a relative simple but very functional design. Phrozen deliberately designed it with less customized components, no fancy flip cover, also the case is slightly bigger in size. This way they managed to get the price lower while making the machine easier accessible for repairs, maintenance and mods. Phrozen focussed on functionality for shuffles design. They implemented the best Z-stage in its class and their unique ParaLED Optical engine. Resulting in the best printer in the prosumer printer class.
ParaLED Optical Engine
In optical systems for resin 3D printer, light intensity, wavelength, and optical path highly influences printing quality and efficiency. Conventional LCD 3D printer tends to use thumb-size COB LED with Fresnel film. This leads to a bad light uniformity where the light intensity is less in the edge areas. Their major target is to reduce the cost.
Phrozen’s ParaLED Optical Engine uses LED array matrix with the size same as LCD panel. Moreover, we narrow down the LED emission angle to make it as parallel as possible. That way, we can increase the efficiency that light pass through LCD and, therefore, improve printing speed and quality.
Phrozen Shuffle XL is the second prosumer 3D Printer with a ParaLED array.
Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw / Ball Bearing for Ultra-Stable Z-axis
Z axis wobbling is a big problem for most entry level resin 3D Printers. You will see Z-axis of many 3D printers are not fixed on top (or just simply put a cap on it). Overall Z-axis design is based on simple optical axis and rail shaft. These will cause severe wobbling during 3D printing process, especially for large & high models. That’s why Phrozen team uses Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw, and Ball Bearing with Aluminum-CNC part to on Phrozen Shuffle’s XL Z-axis. That can assure linearity and minimize impact of loaded force during the printing process. This concept has been widely verified in their previous model Phrozen Make XL, 8.9 inch LCD 3D Printer.
Phrozen Shuffle XL summary
- Uniform printing on the full buildplate.
- XY Resolution 75 µm. Suitable for detailed models, jewelery and dental use
- Buildplate is almost three times the size of the normal Shuffle.
- ParaLED LED Array with 90% optical uniformity, much better than conventional singel point source COB LED
- 150W LED Array combined with uniform light angle for faster resin curing
- 405 nm UV-LED. Works with most commercially available resin
- Touch Screen control
- USB port
- Works standalone, no need for a dedicated PC.
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing. Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- 1 year warranty¹
- Support by Phrozen, Facebook Forum, On-line Customer Service
- Printer Size: 39 * 29 * 47 cm
- Printer Weight: 21,5 Kg
- Printing Volume: 19 * 12 * 20 cm
- XY Resolution: 75 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Printing Speed: 30 mm per hour
- Recommended Layer Height: 10 – 100 µm
In the box
- Resin wiper
- No resin included!
- FEPshop is official Phrozen Reseller & Distributor
- 1 year warranty
- 2 year warranty optional (contact us about details)
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: Printing LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film and LED Array