The large format 3D printer from Epax, the Epax X10
- Big size – 6 times bigger then the Epax X1
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat – Reduces print adhesion between print and film. Better air permeability than FEP films. Our high-quality non-FEP film can be used on LCD, DLP and SLA printers! You can use FEP films if you want.
- Better Light Source – EPAX uses specially designed LED array that allows even distribution light edge to edge.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform – Calibrated to perfection right out of the factory. The EPAX uses a 4 point mount that is rock solid and was already calibrated perfectly out of the box.
- Better Chassis Design – The EPAX is built like a tank with an all-steel chassis with minimal window. Windows on a UV resin printer are NOT helpful. Just more opportunity for outside sources of UV light to mess things up. Strong engineer team.
- Precise Z Homing – Perfectly calibrated out-of-box. Each and all printers were individually calibrated at factory!
- Better Door Hinge Design – EPAX can sit against a wall because it’s hinged on top of the machine.
- Various Options of Resin – Open to most 405nm UV resins
- Esun Resins now available from FEPshop – Esun resins are a perfect match for Epax 3D Printers.
- LCD: 10.1″ 2K
- LCD Resolution: 2K 2560*1600
- Build volume: 216mm (L) *135mm (W) *250mm (H)
- Buildplate: Solid plate, slotted plate optional
- Anti-Aliasing supported: Yes
- XY Resolution: about 85 µm
- Z Resolution: minimum 10 µm
- Touch Screen: 3.5-inch Color TFT
- Compatible resins: 405nm UV resins optimised for LCD 3D Printers
- Shipping weight: 23Kg
- No resin included! Make sure you order resin to get started immediately.
- Due to the large size this printer we recommend this printer for advanced users only.
- Now available from FEPshop – Esun resin, perfect for Epax X10
- 1 year factory warranty
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film and LED
- For customers outside EU and in remote areas warranty can only be given if customer takes responsibility for shipping costs.