- No Z-Wobble – Upgraded Z-axis carriage rail. It uses a double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings. No calibration required runs perfectly out of the box.
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat – Reduces print adhesion between print and film. Better air permeability than FEP films. Our high-quality non-FEP film can be used on LCD, DLP and SLA printers! You can use FEP films if you want.
- Better Light Source – EPAX uses 50W rated 5×10 LED array light source and can last longer than others. Unlike others which use weak 25W light source. We tuned it down to 40W so that we can ensure an extended life of LCD mask screen.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform – Calibrated to perfection right out of the factory. The EPAX uses a 4 point mount that is rock solid and was already calibrated perfectly out of the box.
- Better Chassis Design – The EPAX is built like a tank with an all-steel chassis with minimal window. Windows on a UV resin printer are NOT helpful. Just more opportunity for outside sources of UV light to mess things up. Strong engineer team.
- Precise Z Homing – Perfectly calibrated out-of-box. Each and all printers were individually calibrated at factory!
- Better Door Hinge Design – EPAX can sit against a wall because it’s hinged on top of the machine.
- Various Options of Resin – Open to most 405nm UV resins
- Esun Resins now available from FEPshop – Esun resins are a perfect match for Epax 3D Printers.
- LCD: 2K 5.5″
- XY Pixels: 2560*1440
- XY Axis Resolution: 47 micron
- Z Axis Resolution: 10 micron
- LED Array: 5*10 LED Array 40W 405nm
- Build volume: 115*65*155mm
- Anti Aliasing: Yes
- Build Platform: Metal sanded
- Touch Screen: 3.5″
- No resin included! Make sure you order resin to get started immediately.
- Now available from FEPshop – Esun resin, perfect for Epax X1
- 1 year factory warranty
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film and LED
- 1 Month EU Limited Warranty on LCD display
- For customers outside EU and in remote areas warranty can only be given if customer takes responsiblillty for shipping costs.
- Email customer support by Epax
- EU Warranty & Service by FEPshop
- Slicer settings – ChituBox
- Instruction Videos
- Facebook community
- Troubleshooting & Error Codes
In the box
- 1 * Epax X1 3D Printer
- 1 * Manual
- 1 * Power supply
- 1 * Powercord (EU)
- 1 * Buildplate with NON-FEP Film
- 1 * NON-FEP Film
- 1 * USB Drive
- 1 * Resinvat
- 1 * Plastic scraper
- 1 * Metal scraper
- 1 * Key for buildplate calibration
- 1 * Disposable resin filter
Is it cheaper to buy direct from US?
- Customs calculates all costs over Printer price + Shipping costs
- Customs will bill you for VAT (17 to 27% depending on which EU country)
- Customs will bill you Duties ~ 2%
- Customs will bill you handling fees €15,- to €20,-
- You have no warranty when you order from outside the USA
So there is a big chance you end up paying more for a 3D Printer without warranty!