We our proud to announce that the XAYAV Maskcreator will be available next week from FEPshop. We have a limited stock and we are starting Pre-orders today, make sure you get yours.
Why make a mask for your 3D printer? The light from your projector is rarely uniform on DLP Projectors and light sources for LCD printers. To compensate this and obtain uniform print quality your printing software needs a mask.
These small pliers are perfect to remove supports from your prints. The head is slightly angled to make the pliers easier to use.
9W LED Replacement Bulbs for your ‘nail cure oven’. These bulbs are much more efficient then 12W CFL’s used in most cure ovens.
- They light up immediately, like an incandescent bulb
- Don’t heat up much at all – they stay cool to the touch even after use
- Last up to five times longer than CFLs
- Not sensitivity to cold temperatures
- Do not contain mercury
- Effective output better then CFL.
Clean your prints with isopropylalcohol (IPA). Now available at Fepshop.com.